Attractive Cat Toy Refills Might be Too Pretty for Kitty?

3 Pack Super Guinea Fowl Peacock Feather Replacement Refills! Compatible with Da Bird, Go Cat, Bird Catcher PRO Wand Teaser Toys 

3 Pack Super Guinea Fowl Peacock Feather Replacement Refills! Compatible with Da Bird, Go Cat, Bird Catcher PRO Wand Teaser Toys


When I received my 3-pack of Super Guinea Fowl/ Peacock Feather Refills for Wand Teaser Toys I was very reluctant to let my cat play with them; they’re too pretty for that. Luckily it’s a 3-pack so I let kitty play with one of them. Of course he LOVED it. How could he resist this bound assortment of a peacock and three guinea hen feathers with small blue and purple feather accents? The black nylon cord is around 2 ½ feet long and the feathers are secured within a rubberized sheath attached to a metal swivel. It’ll attach to virtually any cat toy wand, or you could just hang it somewhere within kitty cat’s reach and he’s sure to have at it whenever he wants. The stainless steel clasp at the attaching end is tough and easy to use. It’s great that they come in threes. Once kitty has his way with these attractive feathers, they begin looking a bit bedraggled; the biting, clawing, and general kitty cat pleasures take their toll. Of course, kitty doesn’t care how they look, really, so long as they still tickle his fancy.

I give this product 5 stars for the pleasure it gives my cat. I also like that it’s a 3-pack so I can give kitty one and perhaps keep the other two for myself just to look at. I’m hoping no birds were hurt in the making of them. Birds shed feathers naturally and so I hate to imagine a pen of bald guinea hens and peacocks somewhere shivering in the cold just for my cat’s pleasure. But kitty loves them and I think they’re pretty. They’re also surprisingly durable.

3 Pack Super Guinea Fowl Peacock Feather Replacement Refills! Compatible with Da Bird, Go Cat, Bird Catcher PRO Wand Teaser Toys 




No comments:

Post a Comment