I Love This Gadget!

I love this gadget! My 1994 motorhome did not come with Bluetooth for cell phone. This solves the problem perfectly. In addition, I can load up my USB with 32gb of songs and play them through this FM transmitter.

I especially like the shuffle function so that I hear songs at random and never in the same order. If the phone rings, then I can answer it and talk hands free. In addition I can charge up my phone with the USB outlet for charging. I like that you can choose any FM station.

Sometimes when driving long distances, I have to change the station to get clear reception. This is fairly easy to do. A great gadget for playing all your songs without dealing with the radio interruptions of yackety yack and advertisements.

This is a must have to update your older vehicle.

Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit W USB Charger Support USB Flash Drive Micro SD Card AUX Input Output 1.44 Inch Display, 2017 Model, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment