Incredible Mitts

These gloves are a must have for any busy chef.

I love the cotton lining. It makes them easy to slide on and off. I live in a motorhome using silicone lids for my pots which get hot. I can safely remove the lids with these gloves as well as handle to hot pots.

KenCa BBQ Gloves -Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves with Inner Cotton Layer for Oven, Cooking, Baking and Grilling

I also love to cook in my overhead microwave. These gloves enable me to safely remove hot cooked foods. If the glove touches the food, no problem, just rinse under hot water.

These are heat proof, and they provide a nice comfortable safe grip.

They come with a thoughtful hanging loop. Mine are hanging by the stove and get used many times a day.

KenCa BBQ Gloves -Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves with Inner Cotton Layer for Oven, Cooking, Baking and Grilling
For cooking outdoors, you can turn over the meat or potatoes or corn or anything directly with the gloves, then rinse them off and you are good to go again.

If you have a roadside emergency these will protect your hands from heat around the engine. Since I am in a motorhome, my gloves are always with me.

If you know someone who loves to cook, get them these gloves. They will love you and the mitts.
KenCa BBQ Gloves -Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves with Inner Cotton Layer for Oven, Cooking, Baking and Grilling


KenCa BBQ Gloves -Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves with Inner Cotton Layer for Oven, Cooking, Baking and Grilling



No comments:

Post a Comment