Complete Water Hose Kit For Tidy Fast Storage Between Uses

This is a great time saver for those of us who like things neat and tidy.
I have a land lot with multiple water spigots which I need for watering new plants and landscaping.
When I am through watering, I just shut the water off while leaving the sprayer on until the water is drained. This makes the hose shrink to a much shorter hose, which is is easy to store on the included hanger.
While it came with washers, I also used a tiny bit of teflon tape on the faucet thread, so that there is never a leak or drip.
Nearly two months of use now in the Florida sunshine and it's holding up beautifully.
The included sprayer is easy to hold with lots of choices in selections.


Anteko Expandable Garden Hose, 50ft Latex Water Hose with 9 Funtions Spray Nozzle & Flexible Expanding Stretch Hosepipe

No comments:

Post a Comment