Nifty Hose That Helps Keep My Place Tidy

I've been using this almost everyday for over a month now. Great hose that helps me keep things neat and tidy around here. I like the sturdy brass fittings. It came with washers, but I also used teflon tape to make a water tight connect

Nearly every day I use it to water my outside potted plant garden plus wash the dust and tree debris off my RV windshield. I only drive every few weeks, so my windshield needs frequent washing so it's already cleaned when I do get ready to drive.

Kit came with a thoughtful extras like the hose hanger, bag and the nifty sprayer.



JOEYANK 50' Expandable Garden Hose , 9 Functions Sprayer, Expandable Water Hose With Double Latex Core, 3/4" Solid Brass Fittings - IMPROVED Expanding Hose - 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment