Sturdy and Tough Spring Clamps

I bought these six years ago to use around my motorhome while camping. They have been used primarily outside all this time. I am amazed that six years later, I still have all 12 of them in frequent use.




The medium and large ones I use outdoors to clamp up temporary shade to my awning. Sometimes the sun is just right in my face while enjoying the outdoors, so I tack up a temporary sheet with these. On windy days my bicycle cover was sometimes blowing around, so I used clamps to keep it in place.

When the picnic table cloth wants to take flight, the large clamps have come to the rescue.

The tiny ones I mostly use for arts and craft projects to hold things in place temporarily.

GreatNeck  Essentials 12 Piece Spring Clamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment