Miniscule Camera Works Splendidly

Ingenious idea that works really well.

First you will need a micro card to insert into the camera. I used a 32gb. Next fully charge the camera. Also charge it after each use. Set the time and date on the micro card, that way your videos will have the correct time and date.

Now you can stick it in your upper pocket where it looks like a pen. Just click the top of the pen to make the camera turn on. Click it again, to turn it off again.

I've included a video I made right out of the box outdoors. The color shows up nicely. I made another video indoors at night with regular lights on. It came out mostly black and white, but very clear. I am only allowed to upload one video here, so I have included the colorful outdoor one.

When you are ready to play the videos, just plug the pen into your computer, then view the videos. You can transfer them off the micro card to your hard drive if you need to keep some.

After posting this review I contacted the company for the upgrade kit to record voice. I followed the instructions they sent with the upgrade download. Sure enough, the voice works fine now.

The video below was made before I upgraded to sound. 


Get your video spy pen today!

Conbrov Hidden Camera Spy Pen, 720P Mini Body Camera Video Recorder, with Built-in 720mAH Battery Supporting up to 5 Hours Recording



No comments:

Post a Comment