Durable Pillow Covers Provide High Style

When I received CaliTime’s pair of pillow covers with their gray/gray geometric fabric I wasn’t sure that I liked them. But when I removed them from the package and felt the fabric’s texture I immediately noticed their quality. The fabric was heavier than I expected and its texture extremely supple and luxurious. With its ample 18”x !8” dimensions they accommodated my largest throw pillows. Not sure that the gray pattern would work with my brown leather sofa, I was thrilled to find that the grays were actually more taupe in color and worked fantastically well with the brown leather. Their white background made the pattern pop and blended perfectly with the dark brown leather of the couch. I really was quite pleasantly surprised. Moreover, the construction was superior with heavy stitching at the seams and at the zipper.
Pack of 2 CaliTime Throw Pillow Covers, Modern Two-tone Waves Geometric, 18 X 18 Inches, Gray Grey by Euphoria 4.7 out of 5 stars    34 c

I give the CaliTime Gray on Gray Geometric Patterned Pillow Covers 5 Stars for their quality and the luxuriousness of their fabric. I find myself wanting to touch them again and again because they’re so soft, and I really love how they work so well with my brown leather couch. Even if I don’t have an immediate eye for style, CaliTime obviously knows what they’re doing and for that I am thankful.
Pack of 2 CaliTime Throw Pillow Covers, Modern Two-tone Waves Geometric, 18 X 18 Inches, Gray Grey by Euphoria 4.7 out of 5 stars    34 c

I received this product at no charge or at a discount in order to give my honest and heartfelt review. The vendor in no way has influenced or edited my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment