Tough As Chain Mail



I sometimes get slack when it comes to cleaning. I love my cast iron skillet and the other day I made scrambled eggs. They were great but I never cleaned the skillet. Fortunately I came across the ASHILISIA Cast Iron Cleaner. This sturdy 8” by 6” chain mail scrubber is made of premium quality stainless steel rings making it not only tough but attractive as well.
ASHILISIA 316 Grade Stainless Steel Chainmail Scrubber Cast Iron Cleaner 8x6 Inches by ASHILISHA

This product’s durability is clearly evident and it cleans cast iron superbly. Other than the left over egg residue that I had left in the skillet, I found the Ashilisia chain mail scrubber removed older tough residue I hadn’t noticed was there. It is also easily machine washed and, being stainless, looks just as good as new after every washing. It arrived in a re-sealable bag that could be used for storage but this product looks nice enough to hang near the sink. My daughter suggested that it would make a nice fashion accessory, perhaps pinned under a V-neck collar.
I give the ASHILISIA Cast Iron Cleaner Five stars because it does exactly what it is intended to do: cleaning cast iron. But it would work on anything needing a really tough scrub. It also looks quite fashionable. Nice product.
I received this product at no charge for evaluation. I am providing my honest and unbiased review and the vendor has not influenced, modified, or edited my comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment