Now, Record Live on Your Laptop



The AllEasy USB Audio Adapter is a handy little device. It includes a headphone receptacle as well as a microphone receptacle, the latter being particularly helpful. Most computers include a headphone capability, but having the option to record your own voice onto the computer is pretty cool. I recorded some poetry and then recorded a bit of my daughter’s piano playing and the results were fine. Having been unable to try this before, I was probably more impressed that I could record myself than by any particularly outstanding quality of sound, although I found the sound to be fine.

This adapter is great for the creation of voice files, for personal messages, dictation to save for later, or perhaps a college lecture. It works pretty well. All you need is a microphone or a headset, and you’re good to go.
I give this product 4 ½ Stars because it performs its intended task, it’s simple to use, and it’s pretty cheap.
 I received this product at no charge for evaluation and am providing my honest and unbiased review. The vendor in no way has influenced, modified, or edited my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment