Fantastic Soft Sheet At An Affordable Price


300 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton 15 Inch Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet - Queen, Ivory Stripe

I did oodles of research trying to find  fitted sheet for my motorhome lifestyle.
300 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton 15 Inch Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet - Queen, Ivory Stripe

Prices are of course all over the place so I read some great articles on types of cotton and thread count. I finally settled on this sheet.

I wish all sheets were sold separately rather than in sets. Not all of us make up our beds the same way and some of us need to buy our sheets separately because for personal reasons we don't need or want typical sheet sets.

That being said it is critically important for me to sleep on soft cotton only.

When this arrived, I so wanted to plunk it on my wheel estate bunk right away but instead I washed it with just a teeny bit of soap and plain white vinegar in the rinse cycle. Then I hung it outside to dry  in the fresh air and sunshine.

Finally I was able to plop it on my bedding.

I find it surprisingly comfortable given the thread count and price point.

I will buy more as this fits the bill perfectly. I like the all around elastic and pray it holds up a long time. It does indeed seem to have the wonderful characteristics of true Egyptian cotton. No pilling or lint piles during the washing.

I am superbly pleased with this purchase.

300 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton 15 Inch Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet - Queen, Ivory Stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment