Make-Up Palette Provides Blended Color


Since I don’t wear make-up I let my 18-year old daughter try the Outop 15-Color Concealer Make-up Palette in order to get her professional opinion. She likes that it is a cream-based concealer rather than being powder-based because it blends extremely well. She liked the color offering as well and found much to work with for different effects. The few problems we ran into had to do with packaging rather than the concealer itself. When I first opened the plastic box one side of it broke. It wasn’t really a problem but perhaps a little stronger plastic would prevent breakage on a product that needs to be opened and closed multiple times. Another suggestion that both of my daughters noted was the lack of an applicator. Including this important little item would increase this product’s usability without any dramatic effect to cost. The make-up itself, however, worked well and received my daughter’s thumbs-up approval.

I give the Outop 15-Color Make-up Palette 4 stars. The product is great but the packaging problems cost it one star. Adding the applicator and strengthening the grade of the plastic package would give it a solid five star rating.
I received this product at no charge or at a discount in order to give my honest and heartfelt review. The vendor in no way has influenced or edited my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment